Rite Aid Survey
Rite Aid wants to improve the customer experience, and the best way to do that is by taking honest feedback from the customers themselves for that they are organized a customer survey named as Rite Aid Customer Feedback Survey.
If you are also a customer of the Rite Aid Pharmacy, then it’s time you should let it know whether you are satisfied with their provided customer service or not.
Your genuine and fair feedbacks in the Rite Aid Pharmacy Customer Satisfaction Survey will help the company to provide better customer care and improve its services very well.
Upon completion of the Rite Aid Guest Feedback Survey, entrants are automatically entered in sweepstakes draw to win $1,000 and $100 Cash Prize every month.
Read out the whole article carefully to get the all details to take Rite Aid Pharmacy Survey with proper rules, requirements, and stepwise guidelines with screenshots too.
Rite Aid Opinion Survey Details
|Survey Name||Rite Aid Survey|
|Prize||$1000 or $100 Cash Prize|
Rite Aid Feedback Survey Rewards
After you complete the Rite Aid Client Opinion Survey you will get an opportunity to enter the Rite Aid Sweepstake attract to $1,000 as a Grand Prize or $100 as a First Prize.
Note: In the survey, the rewards may change different types of different duration. What your survey reward is on depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for rewards details.
Rite Aid Experience Survey Terms & Conditions
There are some basic rules and requirements that you need to take the Rite Aid Guest Experience Survey.
- This sweepstake is available to legal residents of the United States, aged 18 or over.
- A genuine buy receipt of Rite Aid is required.
- One of the devices from a laptop, smartphone, or tablet with a reliable internet connection is required.
- Essential knowledge of the English language.
- Purchase is Necessary to enter or win.
- Each User may enter the sweepstake a limit of once a month.
- Offer may differ and not debatable into money or some other choices.
- All charges are the duty of the winner.
- Take the survey inside the sweepstake time period.
- Staff members, sponsors, directors, officers, and their immediate family members are not allowed to take the online survey.
How To Take Rite Aid Survey At storesurvey.riteaid.com?
If you are eligible with the above-defined criteria so follow defined steps to take Rite Aid Online Survey.
- First, go to the official Rite Aid Feedback Survey site at storesurvey.riteaid.com.
- Now, enter the Receipt Code printed on your purchase receipt.
- Press on the NEXT arrow.
- Enter the date/time of the visit.
- Snap-on the NEXT to begin the survey.
- Now the survey is begun. Rate your overall Satisfaction level as per your ongoing visit at Rite Aid and snap-on the “NEXT”.
- Here you enter the survey questionnaire Answer all the survey questions honestly and make sure you answer every question as best possible.
- Give feedback on the services offered, employees’ attitude, client administration, and cleanliness from the Store as per your visit.
- At last, you have to give your personal information like your name, contact number, email address, the postcode for entering the sweepstake.
- Click the ‘NEXT’ to complete the survey.
After completion of the survey, you will directly get one passage in Rite Aid Sweepstakes. So wait for the next draw, if you become a lucky winner then they will contact you through your provided contact details.
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid Corporation is a drugstore chain in the United States. The company ranked No. 94 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. It is headquartered in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, near Harrisburg.
Rite Aid began in 1962, opening its first store in Scranton, Pennsylvania; it was called Thrift D Discount Center. After several years of growth, Rite Aid adopted its current name and debuted as a public company in 1968. As of 2020, Rite Aid is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol RAD. Its major competitors are CVS and Walgreens.
Useful Links for Rite Aid
Rite Aid Website:www.riteaid.com
Rite Aid Survey Site: storesurvey.riteaid.com
In this post, I have tried my best to Consider all required rules, requirements, and steps to take the Rite Aid Customer Experience Survey at storesurvey.riteaid.com.
But still, If you have any queries related to this survey then must leave your comment below. I will try my best to give a response to your queries as soon as possible.
If you want more stuff like this please visit our site www.getsurvey.us.