Puma is a well-known brand that had created a definite niche for itself. Puma Accessories are a favorite for all those who are into sports or wish to carry out a sporty look all the time.
So, if you had visited any Puma Store, then it’s time you should let it know whether you are satisfied with their provided customer service or not.
The main goal of taking this Puma Guest Feedback Survey is to know their customer’s feedback and feeling about the company, which allows the company to deal with dissatisfied customers and make changes to make their experience better.
Additionally, after participating in the Puma Customer Feedback Survey customer stands a chance to win a reward of Free Puma Coupon or Puma Gift Card to claim the various deals and discounts available there.
Furthermore, read the whole article carefully to get all the details to take Puma Customer Satisfaction Survey and win their amazing rewards too.
Puma Survey Rewards
After completion of the Puma Guest Satisfaction Survey, you will get a great chance to win a free Puma Coupon Code to receive $50 Off Discounts on your next purchase from the Puma.
Note: In the survey, the rewards may change different types of different duration. What your survey reward is on depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for rewards details.
Puma Survey Rules & Requirements
There are some basic rules and requirements that you need to take the Puma Guest Experience Survey.
- This Survey is available to legal residents of the United States.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or over.
- One of the devices from a laptop, smartphone, or tablet with a reliable internet connection is required.
- A genuine buy receipt of Puma is required.
- Basic knowledge of English the language.
- All charges are the duty of the winner.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered and are non-transferable.
- Entry Limit 1 coupon per customer per visit.
- Staff members, sponsors, directors, officers, and their immediate family members are not allowed to take the online survey.
How To Complete Puma Survey at us.puma.com/survey| Steps
Follow the guidelines below so that your feedback in the Puma Client Opinion Survey can make an impact.
- First, go to the official Puma Feedback Survey site at us.puma.com/survey.
- On this page, you need to enter the details printed on your invoice.
- Click on the SUBMIT to begin the survey.
- Now the survey is begun. Rate your overall Satisfaction level as per your ongoing visit at Puma and snap-on the “NEXT”.
- Here you enter the survey questionnaire Answer all the survey questions honestly and make sure you answer every question as best possible.
- Give feedback on the services offered, employees’ attitude, client administration, and cleanliness from the Store as per your visit.
- Click the ‘NEXT’ to complete the survey.
- After you complete the survey you will receive a Validation Code on your screen.
- Now, note down that code on your purchase receipt and take it with you on your next visit to Puma to get your discount.
Puma is a German multinational corporation that designs and manufactures athletic and casual footwear, apparel, and accessories, which is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria, Germany. Puma is the third-largest sportswear manufacturer in the world. The company was founded in 1948 by Rudolf Dassler. In 1924, Rudolf and his brother Adolf Dassler had jointly formed the company Gebrüder Dassler Schuhfabrik (Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory).
Puma Official Site: us.puma.com
Puma Survey Site: us.puma.com/survey
I hope you like my article with regard to the Puma Guest Feedback Survey at their official web portal us.puma.com/survey.
In this post, I tried my best to provide you all the insights and details to complete the Puma Customer Survey and grab the opportunity to win a Free Validation Code.
But still, If you have any queries related to this survey then must leave your comment below. I will try my best to give a response to your queries as soon as possible.
If you want more stuff like this please visit our site www.getsurvey.us.