Foodtown acknowledges the importance of customer satisfaction and values its customers’ feedback for that they want their customers to share their visit experience with them via participating in their customer survey named Foodtown Survey.
The main purpose of this Foodtown Feedback Survey is to help the company to improve its services according to their customer’s needs so they can provide better facilities and environments on their next visit.
Additionally, you will also get a great chance to earn a $500 Gift Card by entering the Food town Customer Feedback Survey.
Foodtown Feedback Survey is an online survey that contains a few simple questions regarding your recent visit experience at Food Town.
So follow some below given guidelines, rules & regulations to take a part in the Foodtown Client Experience Survey which is defined below in this article very well.
Foodtown Feedback Survey Prize
Upon completion of the Food Town Guest Feedback Survey, you will directly get an opportunity to enter into the Food Town Sweepstake to get free rewards such as,
$500 Gift Card
Note: In the survey, the rewards may change different types of different duration. What your survey reward is on depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for rewards details.
Foodtown Survey Terms & Conditions
There are some basic rules and requirements that you need to take the Food Town Opinion Survey.
- This Sweepstake is open only to legal residents of the United States of America or Washington D.C.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- One of the devices from a laptop, smartphone, or tablet with a reliable internet connection is required.
- A genuine buy receipt of a Food Town is required.
- No Purchase Necessary
- Essential knowledge of the English or Spanish language.
- Prizes are non-refundable and nontransferable.
- Each Participant may enter the Sweepstake a limit of once every month.
- All costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- Employees and their families of its clients, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, and Market Force Information are not eligible to win.
How To Take Foodtown Survey at Foodtown.survey.marketforce.com?
If you are eligible with the above-defined criteria so follow defined steps to take Food Town Online Survey.
- Visit the official Food Town Survey site at foodtown.survey.marketforce.com.
- Now, you have to select the State and location and of which one you visited the store from the given list.
- snap-on the “START”.
- Then Select the Day of your visit to the store.
- Click on the ‘”NEXT”
- Rate your overall Satisfaction level as per your ongoing visit to Food Town.
- Answer all the survey questions honestly, and make sure you answer every question as best possible.
- Generally, the questions are about workers’ and staff members’ behavior, cleanliness of the area, and food precision.
- At last, you need to provide your personal details like Your Name, Contact Number & Email Address to join the Food Town Sweepstakes.
- Click the ‘FINISH’ to complete the survey.
After finishing the survey you will directly get one passage in the Food Town Sweepstakes. So wait for the next draw, if you become a lucky winner then they will contact you through your given contact details.
Foodtown is a northeastern United States supermarket cooperative founded in 1955 by Twin County Grocers in New Jersey. Currently, there are 66 Foodtown stores in New Jersey, New York, and eastern Pennsylvania. Foodtown’s corporate offices are located in Iselin, New Jersey. Much like other retailers cooperatives, such as ShopRite, each Foodtown is independently owned and operated, with some owners operating multiple stores. Foodtown’s parent company, Allegiance Retail Services, also supplies Foodtown-branded items and acts as a supplier
Foodtown Website: www.foodtown.com
Foodtown Survey Site: foodtown.survey.marketforce.com
Foodtown Survey Sweepstake: Official Rules
But still, If you have any queries regarding this survey then must leave your comment below. I will try my best to give a response to your queries as soon as possible.