Aldi Survey is conducted by the Aldi Store to know what the customer feels about their services and what they offer.
Your candid feedback in Aldi Feedback Survey will help to create a better experience for customers, and the company will be able to meet customers’ demands expeditiously.
So don’t be hesitate to share your opinion and comments in Aldi Guest Feedback Survey and help them to make improvements to make your next visit more pleasant and comfortable.
On the other hand, after completing the Aldi Survey you will also get a golden opportunity to win their amazing grand prize of a $100 Aldi Gift Card.
This article is a useful guide as it offers you background information about the Aldi US Survey, its rules, and what benefits you get after filling the survey.
Tell Aldi US Survey Rewards
After finishing the Aldi Customer Opinion Survey you will get an opportunity to enter the Aldi Sweepstake attract to win survey rewards such as,
$100 Aldi Gift Card
Note: In the survey, the rewards may change different types of different duration. What your survey reward is on depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for rewards details.
Aldi US Survey Terms & Conditions
There are some basic rules and requirements that you need to take the Aldi Guest Experience Survey.
- This Sweepstake is available to legal residents of the United States.
- Participants must be 18 or over.
- A genuine buy receipt of an Aldi is required.
- One of the devices from a laptop, smartphone, or tablet with a reliable internet connection is required.
- Essential knowledge of the English and Spanish language.
- No Purchase Necessary to enter or win.
- Each User may enter the sweepstake a limit of once a month.
- Offer may differ and not debatable into money or some other choices.
- All charges are the duty of the winner.
- Take the survey inside the sweepstake time period.
- Staff members, sponsors, directors, officers, and their immediate family members are not allowed to take the online survey.
How To Complete the www.tellaldi.us Survey?
If you are eligible with the above-defined criteria so follow defined steps to take the Tell Aldi Online Survey.
- First, go to the official Aldi Feedback Survey site at www.tellaldi.us.
- Choose the language as per your preference from English and Spanish.
- Snap-on the NEXT.
- Type the survey code from your receipt or invitation card.
- Then enter the date/time of the visit.
- Snap-on the NEXT to begin the survey.
- Now the survey is begun. Rate your overall Satisfaction level as per your ongoing visit at Aldi and snap-on the “NEXT”.
- Here you enter the survey questionnaire Answer all the survey questions honestly and make sure you answer every question as best possible.
- Give feedback on the services offered, employees’ attitude, client administration, and cleanliness from the Store as per your visit.
- At last, you have to give your personal information like your name, contact number, email address, the postcode for entering the sweepstake.
- Click the ‘NEXT’ to complete the survey.
After completion of the survey, you will directly get one passage in Aldi Sweepstakes. So wait for the next draw, if you become a lucky winner then they will contact you through your provided contact details.
Aldi (stylized as ALDI) is the common brand of two German family-owned discount supermarket chains with over 10,000 stores in 20 countries and an estimated combined turnover of more than €50 billion. The chain was founded by brothers Karl and Theo Albrecht in 1946 when they took over their mother’s store in Essen. The business was split into two separate groups in 1960, that later became Aldi Nord, headquartered in Essen, and Aldi Süd, headquartered in Mülheim.
Aldi Official Website: www.aldi.com
Aldi US Survey Site: www.tellaldi.us
I hope this article helped you to get the all required instruction to take the Aldi Guest Feedback Survey which is available at www.tellaldi.us.
But still, if you have any queries regarding this survey then must leave your comment below. I will try my best to give a response to your queries soon.
If you want more stuff like this please visit our site www.getsurvey.us.